Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Cherie's Eden

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Cherie!
    I just edited the original post to reflect the correct date of the Free Aid concert!

    I admire your readiness, willingness and ableness to get involved in important efforts toward a better world and....
    YOU ROCK!!!
    xyxthumbs
    Gus

  6. #16
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The Free Aide Concert is on Saturday, November 12th!!!!!!!
    Sorry about the blundered date sweetie's!!!!

    Love you all!!
    CC
    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:


    *<s>Thursday, November 17th, 2005</s>
    FREE AID at The Key Club
    The Free Aide Concert is on Saturday, November 12th!!!!!!!


    All-Star Benefit for the Simi Valley Free Clinic
    Organized by Cherie Currie. Concert, Silent Auction, Celebrity Signing.
    More news to come!

    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't miss this topic for all the details on this special event!

    A letter from Cherie Currie regarding The Benefit for The Free Clinic of Simi Valley

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    OH Yeah...Mara has a great sniffer alright AND tons of talent!

    I wish my sniffer was in your immediate proximaty right about now Cherie. I bet you smell GRRREAT!!!Love,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #19
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Tee, Hee... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have to say that Mara did a fantastic job on these fragrances!! We spent all day at my kitchen table sniffing and mixing till we couldn't 'sniff' anymore!!!
    I must say that I love them but Mara is the one that put these wonderful oils together and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm wearing EVE right now as we speak and I love it!!!!
    ADAM is awesome too!! Even my dad loves it!
    Beautiful packaging too!
    Thanks again Mara! You're an artist with a GREAT sniffer!!!!
    Kisses,
    Cherie

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 09, 2005 12:07 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic